CURT R20 5th Wheel Roller 16550
- Allows for forward and rearward movement of 5th wheel hitch for added clearance
- For use with the CURT Q20 5th wheel hitch head #16530
- Ideal for towing 5th wheel trailers with large overhangs up to 20,000 lbs.
- Constructed with solid, non-binding rods that lock the hitch into position
- Designed to be a true rolling unit, not just a slider
- Provides 12" of travel while most competitive models only offer 10"
- Uses wheels to bear the weight, instead of hollow rods like competition
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Mounts to all industry-standard base rails
- Meets or exceeds current and proposed industry standards
- Backed by a 10-year limited warranty
- 5th wheel roller weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
A CURT 5th wheel trailer hitch is the ultimate combination of towing power and smooth driving, but a CURT 5th wheel mounted on a 5th wheel roller turns this gentle giant into the ultimate in mobility too. If you have a short-bed truck, it can be difficult towing a large RV trailer, especially one with an extended front overhang. When you are towing a 5th wheel with a 6-foot truck bed, give yourself a little breathing room with a CURT 5th wheel roller. Our 5th wheel rollers mount easily onto a set of 5th wheel rails or a gooseneck adapter already installed in the bed of your pickup truck.
CURT 5th wheel rollers feature solid construction and offer a sturdy mounting place for your 5th wheel hitch, ensuring that none of its towing strength is lost. CURT 5th wheel rollers are also true rolling units, meaning they actually roll on wheels that bear the weight of the trailer rather than simply sliding on hollow rods as seen in competitive models. With a thick operating handle, the roller smoothly rolls the 5th wheel head forward and back, locking securely into each position as desired. CURT rollers also provide up to 12" of displacement as well, unlike the more common 10", to give you a wide range of motion and plenty of space to get your RV or other 5th wheel trailer around any turn.
This 20K 5th wheel roller comes with a durable carbide powder coat to ensure the best possibly protection against scratching, chipping, rusting and UV damage. It has a towing capacity of 20,000 lbs. and is compatible with the CURT Q20, A16 and E16 5th wheel hitches as well as most competitive 5th wheel hitches on the market today. To give you peace of mind on the road, this roller also comes with a 10-year warranty.